Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my first post of monotone

firstly i thought i'd love to open a new blog just for my b&w photos and i'd like to ask someone and end up the thought of no one actually reads my blog so there's no need to ask and yet i shall do whatever i feel like and jan supports me too.

this was taken yeasterday after tuition and that's my sir, a very nice fella


and this is han xiang taken by nic, some confusion occurs while figuring out the photographer (the shutter speed was pretty fast)

miss jan driving! my first time in her car. shhh she needs great deal of concentration. after tuition we went for early dinner at new world with nic and his gf, steph.




gf steph, nic the bf



the next few photos were taken today. the noise was on purpose to give the photos the "atmosphere".


i love this one as i took tons of it with the same pose to get the right crop but then it turned out not so sharp... sigh maybe i'll take the same pic tomorrow when the sun is up again


No comments: